32003 Square Tile Effect Silver Static Cling Window Film
A non-adhesive window film with silver frosted square tiles, easily repositionable stylish design.
Product Code: HNG-32003
Material: PVC Film
Application: Used on flat surfaces such as glass and mirrors.
Window films can enhance the privacy of your room.
Intercepting UV Light
Blocks UV light coming through the glass.
Reduces furniture, curtain and wallpaper bleaching or changing in colour by prolonged sun exposure.
Flat glass or mirror surface (not suitable on embossed surfaces)
1. Remove dust or stains from glass surface as cleanly as possible.
2. Check height and total length of installation surface. Cut out sheet slightly larger than the surface measurement on top and bottom.
3. Spray water on glass surface.
4. Peel out release paper a little at a time and attach sheet from centre towards the edges and from top to bottom making sure air does not get in between the glass surface and sheet.
5. Squeeze out moisture and air using soft cloths, etc.
6. Cut out edges using ruler and cutter to finish up.
Check before installation
1. Sheet does not adhere to surface securely when stretched. Make sure not to stretch sheet during installation.
2. Do not install sheet to place in direct contact with water.
3. Install sheet on the inside of glass surface (not to be installed on exterior surface)
4. Make sure to keep temperature at 15C (59F) or higher while installing sheet.
1. To store product after opening the pack, make sure to secure the roll with adhesive tape, etc. so that the roll does not loosen. (If roll is not secured tightly, release paper may be damaged due to tunnelling.)
2. Keep product clean from dust caused by static electricity or pollution.
1. Size: 250~350 µm(Thickness), 100cm(39’’) (Width)
2. Material: Polyvinyl Chloride
* Colours of the product may slightly vary from the photo(s) due to monitor settings and light reflections.
* If you need samples please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org