FREE STANDARD DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30

20 Transports & Roads Wall Stickers

Product Code: DW-1204-2

Availability: In stock

20 Transports & Roads Wall Stickers

Regular Price: £27.90

Special Price £17.95

Adding product to cart. Product added to cart.
OR Share:

Colours may vary from the photo(s)
Same day dispatch in the UK for orders placed before 4PM (UK-Express for orders placed before 2PM)
► View Delivery Info
Description

Details

20 Transports and Roads Wall Stickers

Decowall has a super highway perfect for your kids wall. They can help you create the ultimate road network with traffic lights, road signs and a selection of 20 vehicles.

Our environmentally safe stickers can be used in any room, whether you want to decorate your kids study room, playroom or bedroom.
You can also purchase our 27 Transport Wall Stickers if you want more cars around the room.

Provided the surface is dry, clean and grease-free our stickers can be put on as varied surfaces as bathroom and kitchen tiles, painted walls, wallpapered walls, ceilings, wall partitions, glass partitions as well as windowpanes.

Product Code: DW-1204-2

Dimensions:
• Comes in 8 sheets : 25cm(w) x 50cm(h) (9.8" x 19.7")
• 20 vehicles and roads
• The royal mail van : 14.3cm(5.6’’) by 6.9cm(2.7’’)
• The ambulance : 13.2cm(5.1’’) x 7.6cm(3’’)
• The police car : 12cm(4.7’’) by 7cm(2.7’’)
• The street light : 16.8cm(6.6’’)tall.
Width of road : 3.8cm
• Average road length : 400cm
• Average road height : 160cm

Material: Transparent Film (Eco-friendly, Repositionable, Removable, Water-borne Adhesive)

Application : Can be applied to any flat surfaces such as painted walls or ceiling, wallpaper, cupboard, furniture, glass, metal, or even in bathroom.

Features: Finest quality film, eco-friendly, removable, repositionable, can be wiped clean, easy to apply.

Reviews

Customer Reviews 11 item(s)

Brilliant stickers, exactly what I was looking for!
Quality
Price
Value
Love this product! Exactly what I was looking for. Simple yet effective design. So easy to apply, literally did it in 5 minutes. My son loves it.
Review by Jenni from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Transport/road stickers
Quality
Price
Value
This product is fantastic, just painted grandsons room and this was exactly what was needed to make room complete.stickers were easy to apply and much larger than in picture.Grandsons love their new room and think Nanny is very clever. Would highly recommend this product and company.
Review by Christine Thomas from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Transport wall stickers
Quality
Price
Value
Have bought wall stickers before and not all turned out to be very good. These wall stickers are very good as they have stayed on much better. my 5 year old grandson had a great time putting the cars and traffic lights on the road stickers. very pleased and would recommend these. Would use again.
Review by ELIZABETH NOCK from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
He loves this
Quality
Price
Value
We were moving our 3 year old son out of the nursary to make room for his new little brother. We thought this process would be problematic but when he saw his new room with these cars on the wall, he was so excited. Now, months later, he still stands on his bed driving toy cars along the road circuit
Review by C Murphy from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Looks great! Fairly easy to put up
Quality
Price
Value

I have put a few wall stickers up in my little lads nursery and I love this one. Follow the instructions of the pattern and you will be fine - there are a few fiddly bits to put on where the road curves round, but just chillax and get yourself a cup of tea and go back to it!
Looks great once complete! Review by Jonathan Boyle from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Great stickers, look fantastic!
Quality
Price
Value
Fantastic stickers!!! I moved them already 3 times ( I'm a bit of a perfectionist) :), and there are no marks on the walls and they stick perfectly! They may not be the cheapest on the market but definitely worth every penny. Each sticker has a number so you can easily put them together and they match perfectly. I definitely recommend them!!! A***
Review by jo from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Great product!
Quality
Price
Value
I bought these for my sons bedroom to go on his large wardrobe mirrors. I wasn't sure how well they would stick but they have been fantastic! They look great, easy too apply, stick well, in fact I had the most amount of fun applying them and designing the road layout!
Very good price and quick delivery! I'm considering buying some more for our play room as my son loves playing with his cars on them! Review by Gemma Sullivan from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Brilliant quality and look lovely!
Quality
Price
Value
Over the moon with the quality of this item! The design is lovely and our son loves it in his bedroom. We ended up buying 2 more packs and decorated an entire wall with the road and cars. I repositioned a few pieces and the came off without ruining the wall or stickers.
Review by Debbie from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Looks great
Quality
Price
Value
I bought this product for my 5 years old son is very fascinated about cars and other automobiles. The reviews seemed convincing and after receiving the product, it was beyond my expectation. Connecting the roads is very easy and simple. You can stick 10 different automobiles wherever on the road according to your preferences. My son already has his favourites like English Royal Mail Van, Police Car, Ambulance, Black cab and etc. I am completely satisfied with this product and all our friends love this. Would definitely buy another one from Decowall again!!
Review by chiccocharlie from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Fabulous
Quality
Price
Value
I loved this set, it was easy to put together, 'assisted' by a little person. He loved putting the vehicles on! They have stuck well to the wall and my toddler traces the road when sitting on his bed. Perfect for a little person's room.
Review by Orbital from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Great fun for kids bedroom/playroom
Quality
Price
Value
I bought a these for my sons room. They are great. He loves looking at the different types of cars. I have moved them once and they stuck again fine. I would highly recommend!
Review by Daisy from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Delivery Info

1. Despatch & Delivery

Despatch & Delivery

* Customer's order will be dispatched by Royal Mail on the same day as long as you order before 4 PM.

* Please make sure that your delivery address while you order as we are not responsible for any incorrect address due to customers' mistake.

* Please double check your delivery address as PayPal may override the address you have already given.

* Please note that we don't compensate for those customers who has provided us the wrong address.

* UK Non-mainland within 7 working days
Remote locations, Islands and Highlands may incur an additional delivery charge.

* The following locations are excluded from our Free UK delivery service:
- The Isle of Man, The Isle of Wight, The Channels Islands (Guernsey and Jersey)
- Northern Island
- Scottish Highlands
- The following postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, BT, IM, TR21-25, GY AND JE postcodes

*Please contact us if your delivery address is provided with British Forces Post Office.

Total Delivery Cost = Cost per item(weight) + Cost per Delivery Option
Wall Stickers
from £2.95 (UK 1st Class)
Wallpapers
from £4.50 (UK 1st Class)
Window Films / Infeel
from £7.50 (UK 1st Class)
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
* Please choose Free Shipping option (Free UK Delivery) at checkout.

• For wall stickers

UK 1st Class From £2.95 2 - 3 working days / Same day dispatch on orders by 4 pm
UK 1st Class Signed For From £4.50 1 - 3 working days / Same day dispatch on orders by 4 pm
UK - Express From £7.50 Next working weekday (Weekend excluded) / Guaranteed Delivery / Same day dispatch on orders by 2 pm
Ireland & EU - Signed For From £10.50 5-8 working days / Tracking Service / Same day dispatch on orders by 2 pm
Rest of the World - Signed For From £12.95 7-14 working days / Tracking Service / Same day dispatch on orders by 2 pm

• For Window Films, Infeel and Self-Adhesive Wallpaper

UK 1st Class From £4.50 2 - 3 working days / Tracking Service / Same day dispatch on orders by 4 pm
UK 1st Class Signed For From £5.50 1 - 3 working days / Tracking Service / Same day dispatch on orders by 4 pm
UK - Express From £7.50 Next working weekday (Weekend excluded) / Guaranteed Delivery / Same day dispatch on orders by 2 pm
Ireland & EU - Signed For From £40 5-8 working days / Tracking Service / Same day dispatch on orders by 2 pm
Rest of the World - Signed For From £70 7-14 working days / Tracking Service / Same day dispatch on orders by 2 pm
Please note that those items exceeding the width of 120cm or the weight of 2kg will be sent using courier service (next day delivery) and be charged £7.50(starting from) or more based on Volumetric Weight.
How to Apply

How to apply Wall Stickers

OPEN & Download PDF File

How to apply Graphic Wall Stickers

OPEN & Download PDF File

How to apply Self Stick Wallpaper / Infeel

OPEN & Download PDF File

How to apply Window Films

OPEN & Download PDF File