Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!

14 Birds on a Branch Nursery Kids Wall Stickers

Product Code: DW-1202

Availability: In stock

14 Birds on a Branch Nursery Kids Wall Stickers

Regular Price: £13.95

Special Price £11.95

Adding product to cart. Product added to cart.
OR Share:

Colours may vary from the photo(s)
Same day dispatch in the UK for orders placed before 4PM (UK-Express for orders placed before 2PM)
► View Delivery Info
Description

Details

14 Birds on a Branch Wall Stickers

This Birds and Cage Wall Stickers are inspired by floral design paintings and this beautiful set is exclusively offered by Decowall.

This high quality set consists of colourful and vibrant birds in various shapes and positions, a set of stylish classic grey branches that you can arrange in any manner you choose, and of course the highlight, the birdcage. As you can see in our photography, you can create wonderful scenes on you walls.

Decowall products are safe/ non-toxic with water-based adhesive. Once you have put them on your living room, hall, kitchen or bedroom wall, you can easily rearrange them into any design you see fit because, if removed carefully, they don’t leave residue when you peel them off. 

Product Code: DW-1202

Dimensions:
• Comes in 4 Sheets : 25cm(w) x 50cm(h)
• The stylish grey branches : 45cm(w) x 2cm(h) average
• The bird cage : 22cm(w) x 39cm(h)
• The floral pattern bird : 15cm(w) x 10cm(h) average

Material: Transparent Film (Eco-friendly, Repositionable, Removable, Water-borne Adhesive)

Application:
Can be applied to any flat surfaces such as painted walls or ceiling, wallpaper, cupboard, furniture, glass, metal, or even in bathroom.

Features:
Finest quality film, eco-friendly, removable, repositionable, can be wiped clean, easy to apply.

Reviews

Customer Reviews 15 item(s)

Five Stars
Quality
Price
Value
Very beautiful
Review by Edmond A. from Amazon UK / (Posted on 08/11/2017)
Five Stars
Quality
Price
Value
Love it!
Review by Supannee from Amazon UK / (Posted on 25/10/2017)
this looks absolutely beautiful, classic and unique
Quality
Price
Value
Truly adore this! My flat is rented so wanted to add a little colour to the endless white walls without having to repaint when we left, this looks absolutely beautiful, classic and unique. Very easy to apply and reapply if you make mistakes. Happy customer :)
Review by Ellen Capel from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Five Stars
Quality
Price
Value
Looks amazing! Really pleased :)
(Branch 140 cm)
Review by minecraft from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Five stars
Quality
Price
Value
This is so beautiful!! It's got fantastic stick to it and hasn't come down. It's gave a beautiful feature to my kitchen. It's really good quality.
Review by Kindle Customer from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Top quality.
Quality
Price
Value
This is a an excellent, top quality, Wall Sticker. Simple to put up. Easy to follow instructions. It is vey effective when up. Sticking firmly to your wall. Arrived quickly. Very well packaged in a plastic box, inside a cardboard box.
Review by colette from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Amazing buy!! Love it!!
Quality
Price
Value
Absolutely LOVE this wall sticker!! Looks amazing in my spare room I've been doing up and have had plenty of compliments! May have to buy another one for my living room!!!
Review by Anastasia Dunne from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Bird Cage Wall Sticker
Quality
Price
Value
Was a bit worried about buying this sort of item as I had bought a sticky back plastic cover for a table that went incredibly wrong, however, it arrived incredibly quickly (as not on prime delivery), in a tube. The instructions were easy to use (although I stupidly did not see them in the corner of the sheet). All the pieces come on one sheet and numbered, you then apply to the wall (a bit like paint by numbers - just not so messy) and stand back. Although does not seem as big on my wall as on the picture (I was ready for this due to previous reviews) it did reach floor to shoulder height, looked amazing when finished and only took about 15 mins to apply. I also made a bit of a mistake with my leaves, however was easy to remove and reapply.

So in conclusion, an easy to apply, visually effective product - that any non-creative person (yours truly) could do - well worth the money - cheaper than a picture. Review by S. DOLTON from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Fantastic
Quality
Price
Value
Wow super impressed! Only order last night and it arrived today. Looks great and very easy to put on the wall, the only thing I would say is a down point is the actual branches differ in colour but only ever so slightly and you can't tell as your walking past the hall where I put it. It's actually larger than I thought (I was naughty and didn't measure just guess if it would fit) totally impressed and love this
Review by Amazon Customer from UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Great wall sticker
Quality
Price
Value
Great easy peel, effective wall sticker. Have used it in my kitchen to provide interesting colour. Quite a large print but really pretty. Will see how long it lasts but so far so good. Arrived with super fast delivery, so no complaints.
Review by Howdenburn from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Five Stars
Quality
Price
Value
This is also very high quality and very easy to stick on super pleased!!!
Review by Michelle from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Five Stars
Quality
Price
Value
This is also very high quality and very easy to stick on super pleased!!!
Review by Michelle from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Beautiful, makes a plain wall look wonderful
Quality
Price
Value
Beautiful, makes a plain wall look wonderful. So easy to put up, so easy to peel off the backing. I am so happy with it that I am looking for places I can put other wall stickers up. It is enchanting and stunning and I am so happy with it.
Review by Mrs. T. SALMON from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
love it!
Quality
Price
Value
I really love my new wall stickers. They were delivered within 2 days and packaged really well. I wanted my branch coming from the opposite direction but I found it really easy to put up. It looks really effective. I had a bit a peeling in a couple of places so you do have to make sure you've really stuck them down I've gone over mine a couple of times with a duster and they seem to be stuck now. I think they'd look good in any room I've put mine in my living room. I have took a photo but I can't upload it! Review by Tracy from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Beautiful
Quality
Price
Value
These are beautiful. I have recently decorated my bedroom all white as its a relatively small room and wanted something to put on one wall. Previously I have had a rose decal and wanted a change.
The decals are easy to apply and when assembled make a lovely display. Overall it measures just over a metre in length and about three quarters deep. Well worth it for a statement wall. Very pleased. Review by Shaya from Amazon UK / (Posted on 17/10/2017)
Delivery Info

1. Despatch & Delivery

Despatch & Delivery

* Customer's order will be dispatched by Royal Mail on the same day as long as you order before 4 PM.

* Please make sure that your delivery address while you order as we are not responsible for any incorrect address due to customers' mistake.

* Please double check your delivery address as PayPal may override the address you have already given.

* Please note that we don't compensate for those customers who has provided us the wrong address.

* UK Non-mainland within 7 working days
Remote locations, Islands and Highlands may incur an additional delivery charge.

* The following locations are excluded from our Free UK delivery service:
- The Isle of Man, The Isle of Wight, The Channels Islands (Guernsey and Jersey)
- Northern Island
- Scottish Highlands
- The following postcodes IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-44, PH49-50, ZE, BT, IM, TR21-25, GY AND JE postcodes

*Please contact us if your delivery address is provided with British Forces Post Office.

Total Delivery Cost = Cost per item(weight) + Cost per Delivery Option
Wall Stickers
from £2.95 (UK 1st Class)
Wallpapers
from £4.50 (UK 1st Class)
Window Films / Infeel
from £7.50 (UK 1st Class)
FREE UK DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £30
* Please choose Free Shipping option (Free UK Delivery) at checkout.

• For wall stickers

UK 1st Class From £2.95 2 - 3 working days / Same day dispatch on orders by 4 pm
UK 1st Class Signed For From £4.50 1 - 3 working days / Same day dispatch on orders by 4 pm
UK - Express From £7.50 Next working weekday (Weekend excluded) / Guaranteed Delivery / Same day dispatch on orders by 2 pm
Ireland & EU - Signed For From £10.50 5-8 working days / Tracking Service / Same day dispatch on orders by 2 pm
Rest of the World - Signed For From £12.95 7-14 working days / Tracking Service / Same day dispatch on orders by 2 pm

• For Window Films, Infeel and Self-Adhesive Wallpaper

UK 1st Class From £4.50 2 - 3 working days / Tracking Service / Same day dispatch on orders by 4 pm
UK 1st Class Signed For From £5.50 1 - 3 working days / Tracking Service / Same day dispatch on orders by 4 pm
UK - Express From £7.50 Next working weekday (Weekend excluded) / Guaranteed Delivery / Same day dispatch on orders by 2 pm
Ireland & EU - Signed For From £40 5-8 working days / Tracking Service / Same day dispatch on orders by 2 pm
Rest of the World - Signed For From £70 7-14 working days / Tracking Service / Same day dispatch on orders by 2 pm
Please note that those items exceeding the width of 120cm or the weight of 2kg will be sent using courier service (next day delivery) and be charged £7.50(starting from) or more based on Volumetric Weight.
How to Apply

How to apply Wall Stickers

OPEN & Download PDF File

How to apply Graphic Wall Stickers

OPEN & Download PDF File

How to apply Self Stick Wallpaper / Infeel

OPEN & Download PDF File

How to apply Window Films

OPEN & Download PDF File