The Solar System Wall Stickers (Small)
The most popular and signature item from Decowall, DW-1307:Planets in the Space Wall Stickers is now being upgraded to a new version! Enhanced design as well as its individual space planet size and its details are more precise than ever!
Can be used for both decorative and educational purpose.
It is such a great gift for your kids and will transform kids rooms into a outer space!
Specific details like zodiac signs, Space ships, Satellites and Brief history about space and planets are great resource for kids, exploring astronomy and other space related topics.
Learning about science should never be boring!
Fun Solar System Facts for Kids (Details included)
- Earth orbits the Sun 365 days, yes, one years.
- Mars is called the red planet and has the largest volcano Mount Olympus.
- Jupiter is the largest planet in our Solar System.
- Mercury is the closest planet to the sun!
- The Earth is estimated to be 4.5 billion years old.
- Venus is the brightest planet in our Solar System.
- Uranus is the coldest planet in our Solar System.
- Neptune is the stormiest planet in our Solar System.
- Saturn's rings are made of water, ice, rocks and dust.
- Pluto was kicked out of the planet club in 2006.
- Astronaut Neil Armstrong was the first man to walk on the moon in 1969.
- Laika becomes the first animal in orbit.
- The first satellite launched into space was Sputnik in 1957!
All our Decowall stickers are environmentally friendly, non-toxic and do not leave any sticky residue when removed as they come with water-based adhesive.
Product Code: DS-8018
• Comes in 4 sheets : 28.7cm(w) x 20cm(h) (11.3" x 7.9")
• The Sun : 15cm(w) x 15.5cm(h) (5.9" X 6.1")
• The Saturn : 22.3cm(w) x 10.2cm(h) (8.8" X 4")
Material: Transparent Film
Can be applied to any flat surfaces such as painted wall, ceiling, cupboard, furniture, glass, metal, wallpaper or even in the bathroom.
High quality materials, eco-friendly, removable, repositionable, can be wiped clean, easy to apply.