Welcome to the Decowall.co.uk website terms and conditions page for users. Please read this carefully before continuing to enjoy this website. These terms and conditions apply to the use of this e-commerce website, and by accessing this website and/or placing an order, you are deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. Should you have any enquiries relating to these terms and conditions please contact our Customer Service team by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The Services are provided by Infeel(UK)Ltd T/N as Decowall. We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08630779.
Our registered office address is Unit 17, Kingsmill Business Park, Chapel Mill Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey, UK, KT1 3GZ.
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall affect the Buyer’s statutory rights as a Consumer.
• These Terms and Conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of Goods by the Seller to the Buyer and shall prevail over any other documentation or communication from the Buyer.
• Acceptance of delivery of the Goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the Buyer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
• Any variation to these Terms and Conditions (including any special terms and conditions agreed between the parties) shall be inapplicable unless agreed in writing by the Seller. Any complaints should be addressed to the Seller’s address at Unit 17, Kingsmill Business Park, Chapel Mill Road, Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey KT1 3GZ or emailed to email@example.com.
• "Buyer/Customer/Client/User/You/Your" means the individual or organisation using our website and/or buying Goods from Us.
• "Seller/We/Us/Our" means Infeel(UK)Ltd T/N as Decowall
• “Website” means the website located at http://www.decowall.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it.
• "Goods/Products" means the goods which we will supply to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
• “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration.
• "Order" means an order which you place with us detailing the goods you wish to buy from us.
• "Contract" means the contract between the Seller and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of Goods incorporating these Terms and Conditions.
• "Terms and Conditions" means the terms and conditions of sale set out in this agreement and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by the Seller.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the customer in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the customer’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing English Law.
Use of our Website
You are provided with access to this website in accordance with these conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these conditions.
You warrant that:
• The Personal Information you provide us when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and
• You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting our Customer Service team by E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this website, or the use by any other person accessing the website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
• periodically update prices on our website(www.decowall.co.uk), catalogues, price lists, or other literature, which cannot be guaranteed for any period of time. The Seller shall make every effort to ensure prices are correct at the point at which the Buyer places an order.
• withdraw any goods from the product lists (our website, catalogues, price lists, or other literature) at any time. The Seller shall not be liable to anyone for withdrawing any Goods from the product list or for refusing to process an order.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will treat all your personal information as confidential. We will fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation.
When you place an order, we may ask you to provide personal information such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or any other payment information and a password.
We confirm that all these information will only be used for following purposes:
• Processing your orders;
• For statistical purposes to improve this website and its service to you;
• To administer this website
• To Serve Website content and advertisements to you.
We will treat all your Personal Data as confidential. We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable privacy regulations and consumer legislation.
Please see our Cookies Policy to learn more about what cookies we use, their nature, purpose and related usage of your personal data on decowall.co.uk
Exclusions and Limitations
The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Decowall:
• excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents or which is or may be provided by any affiliates or any other third party, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website and/or the Company’s literature; and
• excludes all liability for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised this Company of the possibility of such potential loss), damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
Decowall does not, however, exclude liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence. The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer are affected.
Purchase of products
• All orders for Goods shall be deemed to be an offer by the Buyer to purchase Goods pursuant to these Terms and Conditions and are subject to acceptance by the Seller. The Seller may choose not to accept an order for any reason.
• Where the Goods ordered by the Buyer are not available from stock the Buyer shall be notified and given the option to either wait until the Goods are available from stock or cancel the order and receive a full refund within 30 days.
• When placing an order through the Website, the technical steps the Buyer needs to take to complete the order process are described in the Order Process Section.
• All cancellations of an order, even if you cancel before you receive Goods, are subject to ‘Cancellation and return’ policy on these Terms and Conditions.
Age of Consent
• Where Goods may only be purchased by persons of a certain age the Buyer will be asked when placing an order to declare that they are of the appropriate legal age to purchase the Goods.
• If the Seller discovers that the Buyer is not legally entitled to order certain Goods, the Seller shall be entitled to cancel the order immediately, without notice.
Price and Payment
• All our business is on a cash basis and your payment of the price (including VAT and P&P) must be made in full before dispatch of the Goods. (By bank transfer, credit card, debit card, cheque and Paypal)
• Prices and delivery charges are as published on the website when the Buyer accepts seller's order. All prices on our website are inclusive of any applicable value-added tax (VAT). However, prices on more than 100 quantities are subject to our wholesale policy.
• The total purchase price, including VAT and P&P charges, will be displayed on an invoice document.
• Non-payment by the due date entitles Infeel to cancel the contract or to suspend deliveries without further notice.
• The delivery charge for the order is shown on the shopping bag page below the Buyer’s chosen items. This means that if the Buyer orders more than one item, there is no delivery charge for the additional items.
• Goods are supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 15 days of acceptance of the order. The Buyer can make a complaint about Non-delivered Goods after 15 days of the order.
• Goods are supplied within Europe will normally be delivered within 30 working days of acceptance of the order. The Buyer can make a complaint about Non-delivered Goods after 30 days of the order.
• The Buyer must contact us on non-delivered goods within 28 days after ordering. Otherwise, the Seller shall not be liable for any non-delivered item.
• Where specific delivery dates have been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree to a new delivery date.
• The Seller shall use its reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery. In any event time of delivery shall not be of the essence and the Seller shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the Buyer or any third party arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date.
• Delivery of the Goods shall be made to the Buyer’s address specified in the order and the Buyer must ensure the delivery information while ordering. The Seller shall not be liable for any losses due to incorrect delivery information from the Buyer.
• If you order from outside the UK, taxes and duties may be charged depending on your cases from National Customs Service.
Cancellation and Return Policy
If The Buyer is not 100% satisfied with the purchase, the Buyer can return the product and get a refund (This is excluding Shipping cost) or exchange the product for another one, be it similar or not. The Seller does not issue FULL REFUND unless the item is shown faulty or the item was not yet dispatched. The Buyer can return a product for up to 30 days from the date the Buyer purchased the product(s). Any product the Buyer return must be in the same condition the Buyer received it and in the original packaging with receipt.
• The Buyer has a legal right to cancel the contract for any reason at any time within 7 (seven) working days of the day after the Buyer receives the Goods. This is the legal "Cooling Off Period".
• The Buyer shall inspect the Goods immediately upon receipt and must notify the Seller within 7 working days of delivery confirming in writing or via-email if the Goods are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Goods.
• Goods must be returned by the Buyer and should be adequately insured during the return journey.
• The Buyer will receive a refund excluding delivery charges, and a 15% restocking fee, within 28 days of cancellation.
• The Buyer has the right to demand an exchange or a refund on only damaged goods or Non Delivery of goods without any charge. The Buyer's dissatisfaction with goods specifications such as size, colour, weight, and design is not applicable.
• If the Buyer fails to return the Goods following cancellation, the Seller shall be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods from the Buyer.
• No refund will be given unless items are returned completely with all original packaging and receipts, etc.
• The Seller is not liable for undesirable events occurring beyond Seller's control. For those who are planning on installing our window films, contact the manufacturer of the windows in advance and make sure the windows are compatible with our products.
• The Seller warrants that the Goods will at the time of dispatch correspond to the description given by the Seller, except where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer.
• The Seller cannot be held responsible the actions of our customers during the handling of our products.
• All other warranties, conditions, or terms relating to fitness for purpose, merchantability or condition of the Goods, whether implied by Statute, common law or otherwise are excluded, and the Buyer is satisfied as to the suitability of the Goods for the Buyer’s purpose.
• The colours the Buyer see on the screen may vary to the actual product. The screen colours should be used as a guide only. It is recommended ordering a sample first as the Seller will not be held responsible for any colour variations from screen to product.
Limitation of liability
• Except as may be implied by law where the Buyer is dealing as a Consumer, in the event of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Seller the remedies of the Buyer shall be limited to damages which shall in no circumstances exceed the Price of the Goods and the Seller shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage whatever.
• Whilst the Seller takes every step to limit any damage to walls Seller cannot guarantee every surface will remain damage free. Any damage caused is unfortunate, but ultimately not Sellers' responsibility to repair. The Seller has gone to great length to find materials and install equipment that are both fit for purpose and industry recognised, meaning that damage caused is as a result of circumstances out of our control.
• Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of the Seller for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the Seller or that of the Seller’s agents or employees.
The Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lockouts, accidents, war, fire, failure of any communications, telecommunications or computer system, breakdown of plant or machinery or shortage or unavailability of raw materials from a natural source of supply, and the Seller shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations.
If any term or provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if these Terms and Conditions had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
These Terms and Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Decowall and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same had expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
The Seller shall be entitled to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time but this right shall not affect the existing Terms and Conditions accepted by the Buyer upon making a purchase.
Governing law and jurisdiction
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The Decowall Team