Infeel Interior Film Water-based Primer
* Infeel Primer(water-based adhesive) which make it possible to make adjustment while applying the film and for easy bubbles free installation.
* Infeel Primer recommended for application involving sharp edges, extreme curves, textured or rough surfaces. To remove or reposition, slowly peel off the wall and re-apply in the new position.
Product Code : DH-2000HS
Weight : 3kg
Application : Apply sufficient primer onto the surface (MDF, metal plate) and make sure it completely dries.
- Solvent free
- No Infeel damage
How to use Primer :
1. The Surface must be free of dust.
2. The condition of the adhesive surface is critical for a perfect installation and finish. Infeel wallpapers can be applied onto any clean, dry, smooth, and even slightly porous surfaces. These include veneer boards, aluminum, stainless steel, glass and most painted surfaces. Surfaces must be free of dust, grease and wax. Apply the fresh primer on the surface and leave it to completely dry as vapors from the wet solvent can result in blistering and shrinkage of the wallpaper. Then apply the wallpaper onto the surface.
3. The water-based primer dries relatively quickly. Though, depending on the surrounding air temperature and humidity, dry times can range between 30 minutes and 3 hours.
4. When applying the adhesive primer, use a short nap paint roller or a coarse fiber brush. If puddles form during application, simply roll or brush through them. Spread the adhesive primer evenly on the surface at full strength. The Primer can be painted vertically or horizontally. Clean tools with warm water.
5. Apply sufficient primer onto the surface (MDF, metal plate) and make sure it completely dries.
-Recommended primer amount per metre : 120~200g/m (Do not dilute with water)
-Tools: Fibre brush, smoothing tool, painting roller, spoon tool, wallpaper squeegee
1. Store and use the primer at a temperature of 15°C - 20 °C to prevent the water-based product from freezing. Users are responsible for all aspects of storage and usage.
2. Completely seal the primer after use.
3. Work in a ventilated environment as the product contains volatile solvents.
4. Refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for more details and precautions.
"We advise you to read the instruction thoroughly before attempting to install our window films or wall papers.
Extra caution is required particularly when you remove our products off your windows or walls.
Make sure the surfaces you wish to cover with our products are in appropriate condition."