If an item is not in stock online, can I still order it over the phone?
If your desired product is available then yes, of course, this order can be completed over the phone. You can choose your delivery method as well. However, we can only accept Bank Transfer and Paypal over the phone.
Can I find out when a product that is out of stock comes back in?
Unfortunately, we’re not able to be specific on our website as to when each individual stock line will be back in.
Can I save items in my basket and return to them later?
Your chosen products will remain in your basket. You may return to them later, however, the products are not reserved until the checkout process, therefore, we cannot guarantee that they will still be available to purchase.
How can I find products on the website?
Our Search Engine works by checking your search terms against all the product titles, product information and product codes currently available on the website. It then shows products on the page that best match your query. The Search engine will also try to match your query with similar relevant terms. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, try browsing relevant pages using the navigation bar at the top of the website.
How do I track my order?
If you are having trouble tracking your order, you can contact us via Email(firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone(+44(0)208 974 6200).
Can I change or cancel an order?
In some circumstances we may able to change or cancel your order, so please give us a call. However, if you’ve received an email confirmation that your order has already been dispatched or delivered, then you will need to follow our returns procedure in the event of any unwanted products.
Can I change my delivery address?
- When placing your order, you can add a different delivery address if you wish.
- If you have already placed your order and need to change details of the delivery address, remove items from the order or cancel it completely and give us a call for advice. Please be ready to quote your order number and order date. This can only be completed before your order has been dispatched..
How do I pay for my order?
Simply click on Checkout after you have chosen your product/s, and you will be guided through to the payment process.
We offer various ways for you to pay for your order.
Which payment options do you accept?
- We accept cards, cheques(made payable to Magistick (UK) Ltd T/N as Decowall). We also accept Bank Transfers; please contact us at email@example.com for details.
- Cards that are accepted are; Visa; MasterCard; Maestro; Pre-Paid Master Card, Paypal and Sage Pay.
- When entering your card details please ensure that you check the following:
• You have entered the correct card type (e.g, Mastercard, VISA)
• You have entered the card number correctly (the longest number shown on the card)
• You have used the correct cardholders name
• You have entered the expiry dates correctly
Bank Name : HSBC
Sort Code : 40-26-12
Account number : 92142023
For international payment please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
What is the card validation/Security code?
The validation/security code is the last 3 digits of the number printed on the signature strip on the back of your card
Why has my payment been refused?
Please contact your card issuer for details on why your card was refused.
Are my credit or debit card details saved in my account?
If you have set up an account that requires a password, and you have provided us with card details previously then yes, your details are securely stored at the checkout process. If you wish to change or update these, please call our customer service team using the contact details at the bottom of the page when you are next ordering from us.
What is Verified by Visa?
Verified by Visa is the latest fraud prevention initiative launched by the card schemes as a more secure method for authenticating the cardholder at the time of the transaction. This gives an extra layer of protection when you shop online.