Here at Decowall we believe that we should all be able to decorate our homes with festive delights without breaking the bank and that’s where our wall stickers come in. Wall stickers are a great way to make your home feel ‘Christmassy’ and you don’t have to spend a fortune to do it.
How Do Wall Stickers Work?
Before we get into what Christmas stickers are available, let’s first take a look at how they work:
• First wipe the area of the area of the wall that you’ll be putting the wall sticker on to ensure that it is free from dust
• Simply peel back the sticker and put the sticker onto the wall
• If you’re not happy with the sticker placement, you can always peel it off and try again
• Once you’ve got the placement right, press it on from the top down and go over the sticker with a warm damp cloth
• When the Christmas period is over, you can easily remove sticker without leaving any dirty black marks.
What Christmas Designs are Available?
There are a range of great festive designs on offer here at Decowall.
• Modern: If you’re looking for a contemporary, chic Christmas design that isn’t over the top then the Modern ‘White and Gold Christmas Tree’ could be perfect.
• Kids: Want a wall sticker that’s great for the kids? The ‘9 Snowmen Embossed Effect’ is ideal!
• Classic: Our ‘Snowing Christmas Tree’ wall sticker is delicate and traditional which makes the perfect choice for a classic home.
• Fun: if your Christmas decorations are all about fun to get you in the festive then the ‘Santa and Reindeer Sleigh’ scene will be right up your street.
December 4 2012